Frequently Asked Questions
We have standard delivery/pick-up charges. Orders that require more complex delivery/pick-up arrangements or arrangements outside our standard business day will incur additional charges. Please review our Delivery and Pickup fees below:
- After Hours Delivery or Pickup These fees apply when a delivery or pickup is set between 6pm to 6am. Price: $150
- Weekend Delivery The Weekend delivery charge applies when a delivery is on a Saturday or Sunday. Price: $150
- Customer Additions After Cutoff This fee applies to all existing events that require additional equipment ordered within 48 hours of your event rental date. Your additions based on timing and size may be packed with your original order or may arrive separately. Cost: $100
- Next Day Emergency Order (New Event) If we have the capacity, we will process a Next Day Delivery Emergency Order (New Event) for a fee of $150 plus the rental and delivery costs.
- Same Day Emergency Order (New Event) If we have the capacity, we will process a Same Day Emergency Order (New Event) for a fee of $250 plus the rental and delivery costs.
Yes - we charge a Damage Waiver Fee of 12.5% of your rental order. The Damage Waiver Fee covers rental items that have minor damages caused by normal wear and tear usage our products may endure during your event. Examples of normal wear and tear may include broken glassware or chinaware, stained linen, dented trays, or scratched flatware.
The Damage Waiver Fee is non-refundable and taxable and cannot be waived.
The Damage Waiver fee does not cover:
- Theft or missing equipment
- Damage resulting from vandalism or intentional or improper use
- Damage due to items being left out in inclement weather
- Damage to motors or electrical appliances caused by improper current/voltage
Your order may incur additional fees or charges if our delivery/pick-up teams are required to use stairs, delivery/pick-up is delayed due to the event, if there is a large distance between the truck and delivery location, or if it requires additional labor or services.
Our delivery/pick-up teams will set up and break down several of our rental products at no additional charge including tents, dance floors, staging, and lighting.
We can perform chair setup and breakdown, and table setup and breakdown services at an additional cost.
Our hours for client pick-ups/drop-offs are Monday 7-11 am, Tuesday 1-5 pm, Thursday 7-11 am, and Friday 1-5 pm. Please contact us to schedule a pick-up/drop-off time. Keep in mind to avoid additional fees please arrive during your scheduled pick-up/drop-off time. Thank you.
Yes, our order minimum is $150, which is to be met with products and does not include delivery/labor charges or sales tax.
You can view product pricing by simply browsing our website. Please be sure to enter the date and zip code of your event location so that you may see pricing specific to that location.
Payments and Policies
To book a reservation a 50% Down Payment of the total order will be required.The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to the Delivery Date when quantities and items are finalized. Please note that orders will not be released for delivery without a valid method of payment. Our drivers cannot accept payment upon delivery.
We accept credit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover), cash, and check.
Please email your tax-exempt certificate to our front office team at email@example.com. Keep in mind the damage waiver, fees, and surcharges are not a tax.
All existing orders are considered final 48 hours prior to delivery. Canceling your order or removing items from your order within 48 hours of delivery will incur a 100% cancellation fee. We will allow additions to existing orders the day prior to delivery, but they will be subject to a processing fee of $100. Cancellations made within 14 days of the Delivery Date will be charged 75% of the rental. A 50% Non-Refundable Deposit is required to book your order.
The price of our rental equipment includes a 72-hour rental period. Should you need to keep our products longer than 72-hours, additional charges will apply.
When renting china, glassware, silverware, etc. we ask that you remove any excess debris by scraping or rinsing off the equipment prior to returning. Please return them in the crates and racks in which they are delivered.
If you rented linens, please do not attempt to wash or dry them. Please remove any food, menus, favors, etc. from the linens before packing them for pick up. If linens become wet while in your possession, please allow them to air dry and then place the dirty linens in the linen bag(s) provided.
While we do not charge a standard breakage fee on our orders, you may incur additional charges for broken or missing items upon pick up.
We do not issue refunds for any unused products.
Contact Us/Get Help
If your event is currently in progress please contact us by phone 1-309-663-7177 for help with any of the following issues:
- Truck arrival and pick up time, or on-site delivery team issues
- Product troubleshooting (dance floor, propane, lighting)
- Equipment replacement request for items that are either missing, damaged, or broken
- Last-minute product additions
In order to assist you properly, please have your Invoice Number ready to give to a member of our team.